Call Us for Best Price
The Blacknote DAC30 is a USB DAC able to play high resolution music via its High-Speed USB features 480Mb/s data flux for the maximum speed available of music streaming loss & compression 100% free.
The Blacknote DAC30, can play any kind of high resolution up to 24bit and 192KHz audio tacks files from any computer hooked with.
The audio files are streamed into the DAC directly via its High-Speed USB ports without the need of any Digital over-sampling, internal convertion downgrade the signal audio purity.
The audio tracks can be played from any computer after installation of the special drivers available on www.blacknote.it that allow total compatibility and superior sonic performance.
The DAC30 features also:
- 2 x High-Speed USB port able to play any resolution native audio file directly
- 4 x S-Pdif Digital Input 75ohm
- 1 x Tos-Link Optical
- 1 x AES/EBU Balanced XLR Digital 110 ohm
- 1 x Coaxial RCA
- 1 x Stereo RCA
- 1 x Stereo XLR Balanced
Analog Recording KIT (optional)
- 1 x Stereo RCA able to record directly into the Computer HD @ 24bit resolution (for instance from vinyl)
Other Special Features:
- Triple Power Supply super linear set up
- Convenient 240mm wide chassis
- Front panel based on the same Blacknote family compact design features a display shows the menu option selected
- Remote and Volume control to let it use as a direct source/player directly
- Class A Tube output stage
Notes: The DAC30 can convert the signal directly from any computer playing native file in any resolution up to 24bit and 192KHz.
High Speed USB DAC One 3.0 USB ports DIGITAL INPUT: Up to Four Coaxial RCA connector S/PDIF Compliance One Optical Tos-Link One XLR 110ohm AES/EBU (Optional on DAC15) DIGITAL OUTPUT: Coaxial RCA & Optical (Optional on the DAC15) SAMPLE RATE SUPPORTED: All up to 192KHz ANALOG OUTPUT: Stereo RCA & XLR Balanced (Optional on the DAC15) AUDIO FORMAT SUPPORTED: All the computer Players used ones FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20Hz - 20KHz @ +/- 0,3dB ANALOG OUTPUT LEVEL: 2 volt RMS THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): 0,001% Max. (0,05% TUBE) SIGNAL-NOISE: 105dB (90dB TUBE) DYNAMIC RESPONSE: 125dB POWER SUPPLY: 100/260Volt 50/60Hz Super Linear POWER CONSUMPTION: 50watt Max. (60watt TUBE) DIMENSIONS: 240mm L x 120mm H x 400mm D WEIGHT: Kg. 8,00